Please read through the website before entering!
How To Enter-Draw your own whimlet, fully colored and designed.
- Submit your entry to the MYO Contest 2017 gallery folder.
Rules- Each person may make up to 3 entries, however only one can win or be bought at the end of the contest.
- You must be a member of the group to be able to win.
- Entries may only use traits within the common tier, unless uncommon traits are earned through advertisement, as described below. Rare+ traits are not available for this contest!
- You may enter even if you already own a whimlet!
- You are allowed to design your whimlet as an alternate form of a preexisting character, so long as you have permission from the original designer of that character or species creator if it is a CS!
Getting Uncommon Traits- You will get to use 1 uncommon trait per form of advertisement.
- Your advertisement may be on DA, FA, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- It must include a link back to this contest page.
- You cannot use your uncommon trait(s) until we have confirmed your advertisement(s).
- You only get to use each uncommon trait youve earned once, meaning that if you earn one, it only counts for the one time you use it, not once per entry.
- To confirm your advertisement, please reply to this comment! We will then list you and the amount of uncommon traits you've earned at the bottom of this journal.
Contest Judging- Judging will be done by ranukii and Alunaa.
- Entries will not be judged by artistic ability.
- The number of winners will be determined by the number of entries.
- There are different categories we will be judging upon: Design, Character, & Both.
- Building a character and personality, backstory, etc is totally optional, but can help you to win the Character or Both categories.
Afterwards- After the contest, all whimlets who won will be added to the whimbrary masterlist and made official for free!
- All whimlets that do not win the contest will also be added to the masterlist, under an unofficial section. If they are purchased they will then be added to the official list.
- You can come back and purchase your whims at any point within the year if you do not win. After 2018 begins, you will no longer be allowed to come back and purchase them unless you have or buy an unused MYO Ticket.
- Prices for making your whim official if you do not win are: $20 for common, and $25 for uncommon. If you'd like to remove uncommon traits before purchasing, that will be allowed!
Approved Uncommon Trait Users
DreampeIt - 2
Lusomnia - 2
covely - 2
vixfin - 2
Jahpan - 1
Abandon3dRain - 4
tv-island - 3
Fenwhey - 2
SweetPeaArtist - 3
Storied - 2
greenteatiger - 3
Pixiu-Adopts - 1
Tulipi - 1
Terranorted - 5
tokavii - 3
Kolewazaki-san - 4
SpeckledSnowflake - 3
PeppermintGecko - 2
Moonfur83 - 1
Fyurama - 2
Ghoulet - 2
RainyStardrops - 3
marzicake - 4
miIkypawz - 2
FluffleBear - 1
Thank you so much!!
If you have any questions, please comment below!